Saturday, July 30, 2011

Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap: July

I recently joined an Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap online. Each month I send someone on the list two hexie flowers in the colors of they've chosen and I in turn receive one or two flowers from another person on the list. There are about 60 people participating in the swap. The members are from all over the world: USA, Australia, Canada, the UK, Croatia, Denmark, The Netherlands, Spain, Iceland, and even, India!
I received the two striped hexie flowers from Karily P in Idaho and the red/gold hexie flower is from Linda McC. in Ontario, Canada (according to my list I should have received Linda's in September...she's just a little early!).
I'll be sending two hexie flowers out to Christine in New South Wales, Australia on Monday.
I think this swap is going to be a lot of fun and interesting to see the fabrics that come from around the world!
Have a great weekend!
Patti

2 comments:

  1. Patti...the July hexie flowers arrived...they have beautiful...thanks...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined the Inchy hexagon swap - lovely garden you have started ;)

    ReplyDelete