Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Little Loves

I love being a "Nana" . . . when we first heard we were going to be grandparents, my hubby said, "We're too young to be 'Grandma and Grandpa' . . .". We decided we were going to be "Nana & Papa" instead. The only problem . . . we don't get to see them enough.

Isabelle ("Izzy") is in Pennsylvania . . .


Liam is in New York . . .


Harmonie . . . she's here in Minnesota . . . only 20 minutes away. But it seems like we don't get to see her nearly enough!
Papa did get to attend Harmonie's recent graduation from Kindergarten . . . she's grown up so fast!

Even though Liam and Izzy are so far away, we so grateful for the internet and web cams! We even have a trip planned to go out and see them soon! I'm so excited . . . I can't wait!!!

I once saw a bumper sticker that said . . . "If I had known grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have had them first!"


Yes, I love them so much . . . "My Little Loves".....

Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment