Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's All About ME. . .

. . . this weekend, that is! I've decided that I'm going to start making the weekends MINE! That means no working on customer quilts and then leaving myself with no time to do any of the things I want to do!

No this isn't me -- but "she" is so cute ..... mmmm, makes me think of ice cream!

I've decided to pull out some of the quilt tops I've pieced and start quilting them and getting the bindings on them as well. Already this morning I finished one small lap quilt and am almost finished with another top! One of the tops is from those "dreaded blue bins" I mentioned in a previous post. I was even able to find a suitable backing for it in my "Backing" bin! You'll have to wait until tomorrow nite to see what I've accomplished this weekend! For now, I better get back downstairs and finish quilting the one on the machine.
Have a great weekend!

Patti



No comments:

Post a Comment